Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ouch!

Not quite sure where to start with this post. It's been such a crazy week and I'm definitely feeling it. I'm so sore and can hardly move but it's definitely paying off cause guess what - I brought a new dress this morning and it was size 8. I'm So happy and can't wait to show it off! 

Torrential rain played havoc in Melbourne this week so we unfortunately we had to cancel our run group. I still managed to fit in my 12min time trial with a short 3 km run instead. No bit of rain was gonna stop me! 1800 meters is now the distance to beat next week! 
JFDI - It's just a little bit of rain!
Yesterday, with a little encouragement from a friend at work, I decided to mix it up a little and start going to body pump again! I loved it and had forgotten how good it is. The Instructor really knows how to push you and got so much more out of it that I would have, had I of done my normal workout on my own. I followed this up with a 5km run this morning as well as our Saturday Super Sess with the transformer girls. Let me just say, I'm really feeling it now, and it's gonna be struggle to get off the couch. Was totally worth it though as I love sat mornings with the gals.

So Great to have our SSS back again. Have really missed our Sat Sessions!
 Was really happy with this morning's run. With a week to go until the Colour Run, I'm almost at my goal time. Hoping to break the 30 mins and this morning I did it in 33. Looking at my splits, it looks like I really need to work on the middle part of my run. 



It's been a tough week, and the weather certainly hasn't helped but It's so good to be back in the full swing that is 12wbt. Hopefully things will get easier. Given the silly season is fast approaching, I think I'm just gonna have to suck it up and get up for 6am workouts cause otherwise it just aint gonna happen. I have so many parties already and I'm actually a little worried that I'm not going to fit it all in. Guess I'm just gonna have to be super organised and not let that alarm beat me!

On a final note, as always, here are my favourite foodie pics of the week.. 
If you wanna see more, then follow me on Instagram under "skeats19"..
Broccoli Past with Chili Ricotta
Sweet Potato, Roast Capsicum and Ricotta Pizza
Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta and Mint


And that's a wrap - thanks folks! x


No comments:

Post a Comment