Saturday, October 11, 2014

Final thoughts

It was back in February after my zoo run, that I decided the Melbourne Marathon Festival would be 'the one'. As I sit here on the eve of my first half marathon, I'm nervous, I'm excited, I just wanna get out there and do it now.  Most of all, I'm really hoping I can at least get a couple of hours sleeps tonight..

I know I'm not the first person to have ever run a half marathon and it may come across that way sometimes.. But for me, this is huge, and it's been such an amazing journey.

To all my friends and family who have played a part, (you know who you are) I want to say thank you.

For all of your messages of Good luck for tomorrow, thank you.

It really means a lot that I have so much support behind me and I have no doubt this will help keep me going tomorrow.

So my friends, tomorrow is the day, all the hard work is done and months of training are behind me.
~ Nails are clipped
    ~ Clothes are out
        ~ Alarm is set

Lets just do this,
Night all, and happy running xo

P.S.  Good luck to all my other fellow runners also running in tomorrows Melbourne Marathon Festival. May you smash your own goals and have fun doing it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment