Sunday, June 16, 2013

Size 8 Baby

Howdy all. My name is Sarah and it's been 10 days since my last blog, my bad ??? Truth of the matter is Ive been so exhausted lately and just haven't had the time. Work is so flat out at the moment and  the last thing I've felt like doing is switching on another computer! The good news though is I'm back and have achieved quite a few milestones in that time - see below! 

Milestone # 1 - Attended my first body pump and RPM class.
Mind you this was all in one go. One after the other. RPM, then pump followed by body balance. Lets just say I had a sore butt for the next week!!

Milestone # 2 - Managed to get up at 6 am for some early morning training sessions.

Milestone # 3 - Finally got my transformer uniform - a new hoodie, and had another awesome SSS with a visit from our favourite Choboni!

Our new Transformer Hoodies :)
Mmmm, so much Choboni!!
 Milestone # 4 - The biggest of them all was buying a pair of size 8 jeans. Even if they were from Target, I was so ecstatic and pleased, that all this hard work is finally paying off. 


Milestone # 5 - I was so awesome and organised that I cooked these amazing Beef & Guiness Pies before heading off to the footy, so I wasn't tempted to by the expensive nasty fried food at the game. They were sooo good, that even PM loved them, and said I have to cook them again! 


That's it for now my friends. I promise to blog again soon, and not let so many days goes by without one. Alarm is set for another 6:00 session so must go to bed.
Nigh Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment