Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

AKA - Origin night with no beer :(

Unheard of you might say.... Yes - normally I would be at the pub tonight watching tonights state of origin game and knocking back a couple of beers with mates, but instead I'm watching it from the comfort of my own lounge room as I'm typing this, with a soda water and fresh lime. 

That's how much 12wbt means to me at the moment and it's paying off. I've dropped another 300 gs and for the first time in I don't know how many years I'm below 61 kilo's. I'm one VERY happy girl at the moment! **insert happy dance**

I took some time out this morning to look at a few photos of me from the start of the year and I was shocked. But also very proud to think how far I've come and the changes I've made to live a healty and happier lifestyle. It's all I ever wanted and joining the 12wbt family is the best thig I've ever done.  Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I can't help but gloat - it's nice that people are starting to notice! It's slow and steady, but at this rate I should get into the 50's before my big holiday :)..

And of course, as promised, here are this weeks foodie pics thus far.
Nigh Night xo

Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Risotto
Poached Rhubarb with Yoghurt
Tandoori Chicken Salad
Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pastries

No comments:

Post a Comment