Sunday, June 2, 2013

Boooo to Winter

and it's only just started... Winter truly has settled in with a couple of my training sessions this weekend having to be abandoned due to extreme weather. And frustratingly, both Saturday and Sunday's plans were in the morning, and after making the call to cancel, the afternoon cleared up and the sun came out! That's Melbourne for you! I guess the moral of this story is to sleep in and stop planning training sessions at 8 am... I did however, manage to the gym instead .. I just didn't smash the 1000 calories as I would have done, had I of tackled the 1000 steps. And of course still met the girls for a lovely brunch after we did our own independent gym sessions! 

Last week you may remember I decided to start a tip jar for every kilometer i run and session I smash. The week's tally is now at $16...  Sooo, that's $1 for each session (6) plus $1 per km. Still a long way to go til I can purchase a new Lululemon top, but it's a good start and I'm happy with that. Reporting on this should definitely keep me motivated and accountable.

Oh yeah - and it's almost up to week 4 again, which means it's mini milestone week. If any of you have any grand ideas on how I should step up and challenge myself, and see how far I've come please fire away! Maybe a body pump class that I've never done before!

Spinach and Ricotta Mountain Bread Crepes


 Linguini Marinara with Chili and Lemon
Lamb Koftas with Minted Yoghurt

Banana Bruschetta
And finally - what to do with left over lamb roast and veges... Turn it into a Pizza... Genius idea - Thanks to my boy PM!! Awesome!! xo

Lamb Roast Pizza with a little portion size just for me

No comments:

Post a Comment