Sunday, May 26, 2013

Making it count

Good news my friends, I'm finally feeling in a good space again. After a few days of laying low with a cold, yesterday, I pushed myself to get off the couch and do a SSS with the girls. Whilst it wasn't my best effort and I struggled to run even 10 mins, I still did something and felt better for it. Sundays are suppose to be our "Rest Day" but this morning I also got my butt of the couch and did a body balance class. Mainly to make up for the lack of training I've done this week but I always feel so relaxed after these classes and are ready to face the week ahead.

Smashing our SSS
Mentally, I'm feeling back in control too... To keep me motivated, I've decided for every km I run and every training session I smash, I'm gonna put a gold coin in a jar then at the end of the month, I can go out and reward myself. 

If that doesn't keep me motivated, than this should. This is the reason I'm doing this for .... To conquer the mighty Inca Trail and get to here, Machu Picchu! I've also changed my phone pic to the pic below to keep reminding me. 

Machu Picchu
I'm also wearing the 12wbt pink wrist band that a gorgeous transformer brought for me at the mothers day classic, to remind me why I'm doing this. (Thanks Raelene)..
The 12wbt Wrist band - Train Hard, Eat Clean!
Oh yeah and I forgot to tell you the story behind the photo of me below. As some of you may know, my bf has an obsession with transformers. It's his religion and he owns a massive collection. Since joining the 12wbt transformer group, he felt sorry for me in that I didn't have any of their t-shirts or gear yet, so he dug out one of his old t-shirts that doesn't fit him anymore so I could wear it and not feel left out, oh so sweet!!! 

My official but non-official Transformer tshirt
Confession- no foodie pics for you this time. Mainly due to the fact I've been eating dry biscuits and chicken soups for the last few days. More next time I promise :)
Night night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment