Thursday, May 23, 2013

oh o - i have a cold

1000 steps training - in the rain & all
I initially had started this post with how great I was feeling after the shamozzle of last week's effort. I was finally feeling good again. Had a a great run on saturday then smashed the 1000 steps on sunday, netball tuesday night. With a little bit of advice and encouragement from some great friends, my mindset was good and I was back in control.

Well so I thought.. I've now been struck down by the cold, and struggling to get my bum of the couch. When I signed up for Round 2, this was not part of my plan. So if any of you have any advice on how one can keep up some kind of routine whilst lacking the energy, please feel free to pass it on.

I will say this though - I do feel proud of how far I've come on this journey. During my run on Saturday, I managed to run my 3km circuit without stopping. When I first joined the 12wbt program 4 months ago, I couldn't even run to the park and back which was 2 blocks away. I also managed to back this up with the 1000 steps on sunday and didn't event pull up sore. Watch out Inca Trail, cause here I come hey!

I know in the grand scheme of things a few bad days here and there aren't gonna matter. Tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow and I will kick some butt. 

But before I say good night, a blog from me wouldn't be a blog without a few foodie pics for you.
Nigh Night xo

Pana Cotta with Raspberries
Roast Chicken with Asian Greens
Roast Chicken with Asian Greens
Baked egg with Feta and Spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment