Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cold, Wet and Grumpy

Week 1 hasn't even finished yet and I have to admit I'm feeling a little apprehensive. Not so much with the challenge ahead but about "How am I going to find the motivation to get out there and do it in this miserable weather?". 

This week has been a struggle and I really need to find something to pull me out of this rut. I'm hoping that a couple of new purchases from Lulu Lemon to suit this crazy weather might just do the trick but if you've got any other bright ideas, please enlighten me. 

I have managed to re-activate my gym membership which I guess is a step in the right direction, however, I still need your help.... Soooo, if any of you out there need a training buddy at the Ascot Vale YMCA, please let me know, cause like most of you, I get far more out of training with others than I do on my own.

That just about does it for me tonight, off to bed early to try and a get a gym session done in the morning. Unfortunately, for you - not many foodie pics tonight as I've been visiting some old favourite recipes as week 1 seems to have repeated a bit. Will have some more for you next time. 

My favourite - the big rocket pocket breakky! YUM
Steamed Fish and Asian Veges
Prawn Pad Thai
Nigh Night xo

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean . This week for me has been a big fiasco, even put weight on.

    ReplyDelete