Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Round 1 - done, dusted, complete

WOW - What a great thing to log into - I've completed 12WBT Round 1, **insert happy dance**

Signing up for this program was the best decision I've ever made. Looking back over the last 12 weeks, (18 weeks if you include pre season), and what I've achieved, words just cannot describe, how happy and proud I'm feeling right now. As many other 12wbt'ers will agree with me, this program will change your life. 

What I've achieved: 
- Im now 5.5 kilo's lighter and 27 cm's smaller  
- Ive dropped a dress size
- I can now run 2/3 km's without stopping
- Im fitter, healthier and happier 
- Ive come off medication Ive been on for for 7 yrs
- Have an awesome new bunch of friends
- HAVE CHANGED MY LIFESTYLE! 
 
As much as I did this for me, I couldn't have done it with out the support from my R1 North West Melbourne Crew and Transformers crew. You girls rock, and I cant wait to continue this journey with you as we head into Round 2! 


So,  thank you for your words of encouragement and motivation along the way. Thank you, for the giggles and laughs we shared through all of our training sessions and on FB... If it wasn't for you lovely group of ladies, I wouldn't have lasted these 12 weeks. 
 
Bring on the finale party and a glass of champas hey :)

On a final note I'll leave you with one of my fave quotes!  
"Champions are not made in the Gym. They're not made on a coach's whiteboard. Champions are made by something that lives deep with in them - A Dream, A Desire, A Vision!" - Muhammad Ali

Nigh Night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment