Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Finale Experience

Michelle Bridges really knows how to throw a party. 
This blog is one of those blogs where there is just so much you wanna share that you just don't even know where to start. The finale workout and party, is one of those things that unless you're lucky enough to experience it, no words can describe the emotions or the day itself. It's definitely something I won't be forgetting in a long time.


Typical Melbourne really turned it on for the work out! Cold / Wet / Sunny / Hot - we had it all but it certainly didn't stop us!!  As if working out with 1400 other 12wbt'ers and the stories they shared wasn't enough, we had to get down and dirty!!! On the wet and slippery ground, Mish had us doing burpees / planks / push ups / sit ups / climbing commando style  it was crazy.

We were even lucky enough to get up close and personal with Mish for a transformer group photo - she's so lovely, I think I have a girly crush!! As I walked of the stage, I thanked her for how great the programs been and how it's helped me come off my medication, she was stoked and said "Oh and that's awesome, even better and I'm so happy for you" and that's when she grabbed my arm for a half hug as I've walked off the stage!


And that was only the work out part... We then headed home with wet and cold bums to shower and get all glammed up for the main event. And what a party it was.

I'm not gonna go into too much detail about the party, cause what happens at the party stays at the party - right!! But here's a few more pics for you!! But as I've said before - Girls - you rock, I had such an amazing night with all of you and to think we've only known each other for three months - crazy huh!! Thank you - for making this journey such a special one - BRING ON ROUND 2 hey!!!


Nigh Night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment