Wednesday, January 1, 2014

No excuses

I know I've said it before, but I have the most amazing support crew in the world.

Whilst home in Warragul the last couple of days, I was determined to keep up with my training which meant going for a run and completing 20 hill sprints. Holidays weren't gonna get in the way of my training!

We spent the afternoon traveling around the country side and shopping with my folks. As soon as we got home and before I made myself comfortable on the couch, I put my running gear on and was keen to get started... We have a great hill next to mum and dad's house, where I thought Peter could just sit on the balcony with his beer and hackle me from there but he did one better and actually joined me. 


It was exactly what I needed cause I don't think I would have done it as well on my own nor got it done that quickly. He's a great motivator, and he just kept pushing me! 

 

So yay thank you Peter, you're the bestest. 
Also,  a thank you to mum for cheering us on from the kitchen window while cooking us dinner and to dad for also cheering us on and taking some pics from the top of the hill...
 

Until next time, Happy New Year, Happy Running and here's to kicking more goals in 2014.
My 12 month anniversary of 12wbt is quickly approaching so I'll be doing my reflections on the year that was then so stay tuned  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment