Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And so my Journey begins

So here I am. I've just completed Day 2 of Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation otherwise known as 12WBT and so far so good. I hope that over the next 12 weeks you'll join me on my journey and watch me "transform" into a fitter and healthier Sarah. 

On Thursday I was as excited as a little girl on Christmas morning. when our nutrition and exercise programs were revealed. There are so many amazing recipes I don't know where to start and can't wait to try them all. I guess my biggest challenge will be exercising 6 days a week as I'm use to only doing 3-4. But so far so good. The last two mornings, I have jumped out of bed at 6.15 and did Michelle's earn and burn work out and then this morning, Mish on possible. This morning's was tough, but it can only get easier right? People must think I'm mad as I've also signed up for the Run for the Kids 5.5km fun run. My goal will be to complete the course within 30 min, so guess I'd better get my bum into gear and start training.

I'm excited, I'm nervous, but most of all I'm determined. Determined to become a happy healthier me. I have an amazing support crew in the 12WBT North West Melb group (thanks ladies), and of course my family and friends. Together we will encourage each other to reach our goals, share our tears & and triumphs, and never ever give up. As the saying goes - lets JFDI!!  

And that I believe is a wrap, well for today anyways. Better get my beauty sleep so can get up early in the morning for another work out. 

BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment