Monday, February 18, 2013

Confession time

It's 35 degrees and we decided to pull the pin on our outdoor training session that we'd originally planned to do. What insane person would go running in 35 degrees? Certainly not me that's for sure.. Instead I came home, put on the earn and burn video and sweated it out in front of the fan in my sports bra and knickers. Ridiculous I say. 

Basil & Walnut Pesto Spaghetti
This consistent heat is killing me. Living in a two bedroom town house with no air con and a noisy water cooler, means not much sleep and I'm struggling to get up at 6 to get my work out done in the morning. Any one else got any wise advise on beating the heat ??

Otherwise I am very proud of me. The old me, would have stumbled home from the train, grabbed a beer out of the fridge and ordered fish n chips or something as i couldn't be bothered cooking in the heat. Instead, I came home - cooked up the lovely Basil and Walnut Pesto Spaghetti with Roasted Pumpkin and Tomato and did a work out video. Crazy huh... 


Here's hoping this Melbourne heat wave finishes soon, cause I don't how much longer I can go on for like this. Luckily for me, there is a savior! The old classic, and my favourite, the Barney Banana! So yum and only 80 calories. Magnific!  

No comments:

Post a Comment