Sunday, February 17, 2013

Loving it!

Almost at the end of week 1 and I'm feeling great... I really feel that the program is working and it's by far, the most focused and determined I've been in a long time. I also truly believe it comes down to the great support that's offered in the on line forums, and the lovely group of girls (pictured below) I've met on this journey so far. Normally I would have gone it's too hot or I can't be bothered, but instead this week I put on the sunscreen, chucked on a hat, sucked it up and did some awesome outdoors sessions.  

And apologies, at the start of the week I probably should have put up my results from my fitness test and week 1 measurements, but I forgot (whoops) so here they are. Hopefully after week 4, 8 and 12 you'll see some real improvements :)...


FITNESS TEST
1. 1km Run Time trial - 8 mins 20 secs
Our 12WBT North West Group (most of us anyway)
2. Push ups (knees) - 27
3. Plank (toes) - 51 seconds
4. Wall Sit - 46 seconds
5. Sit & Reach - 4 cms

MY MEASUREMENTS 
Weight: 66 kgs
Chest - 94 cms
Waist - 79 cms
Distance from knee - 20 cms
Right thigh - 54 cms
Left thigh - 53 cm
Right arm - 29 cms
Left arm - 28 cms

And with food like this, what's not to like... 

 These strawberries were extra special cause my boy brought them for me for Valentines Day knowing that I couldn't eat chocolate or drink any champas.. Isn't he lovely..

Balsamic and Basil Strawberries with Ricotta








These lamb koftas were so Yum!! However, the portions were quite small, so I suggest saving them til your treat meal on Saturdays and some rice or a wrap!




What's not to like about banana on toast.. Especially before a big SSS!

Banana Bruschetta

 That's a wrap! Bring on Week 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment