Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tough going

Beef Fajita
So 3rd day in I'm finding it tough going. Lower back is quite sore and I'm not sure whether it was the extra game of netball last night on top of my morning workout or if its just that my body isn't use to exercising every day. Maybe I haven't got my technique right yet, I'm not sure. 

I struggled getting through this morning's cardio workout and ended up following the beginner routine rather than intermediate. I was good though and made up for it at lunch time by chucking on my runners and going for a walk! Yay me! I'm still frustrated.. Might need to get myself a sports massage me thinks. 

On the upside I really enjoyed the beef fajitas for dinner. I had some extra calories for the day, so added a little bit of corn and cucumber instead of the onion. In the words of Manu - it was "Magnif".. Even my boy loved them, so I have no doubt this will be a repeat. 

Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better.

And on that note, that's wrap & goodnight, SK.

No comments:

Post a Comment