Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 2 weigh in day

Asian Chicken Salad with a warm noodle salad
What a day! Wednesday is weigh day for the 12wbt family and with it being the first full week I was quite nervous jumping on the scales. 

But thankfully I had nothing to worry bout, I was shocked to see that I've dropped 1.2 kilos since last week and it's the first time I've been under 65 Kilos in a long time. That's now a total of 2.2 kilos gone on this journey so far *insert happy dance*. 

I'm really starting to notice a difference with my clothes as well and can't wait til we do our measurements for our first mini milestone in 2 weeks time. I'm feeling stronger and fitter by the day and so proud that all this all hard work is paying off. I just hope I can keep can it up, as for me, as I truly believe it will be more about the cm's I'm losing and toning rather than the kilos. I guess, watch this space, hey!

In others news, I loved tonight's Asian Chicken Patties with a warm noodle salad - so fresh and so yum and looking forward to the leftovers for lunch. Is it sad that I spend my days, looking forward to what I'm gonna cook up next?

My new hear rate monitor!
I also finally got myself a heart rate monitor and gave its first real work out tonight. Happy Jan... Money well spent I say. Was the perfect evening for a run around the park and I'm so glad the heat wave over! 

Cant wait to get out there and do it all again tomorrow.. Bet ya never thought you'd hear that come out of my mouth!

Night Night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment