Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back on track


How can you not wanna train on a night like this?
After a couple of not so good days at the start of the week, I've smashed out some awesome training sessions and feeling back to my good self again. So Yay and thanks to my 12wbt training buddies for pushing me through this and apologies, for the previous rant, it really was a tough day!! Thanks also to a wonderful friend in KB for her wonderful words of wisdom and encouragement... Anything is possible when you put your mind to it :) ...

So first things first ... Yesterday was weigh in day... And as suspected, I didn't lose anything on the scales, instead i gained... I gained 400 grams.. Initially I was upset but I know it's muscle and my body adjusting.. I know I'm losing everywhere else, and as long as I'm feeling healthier and fitter, I don't really care.. It's just a shame that such an emphasis is placed on numbers and how much you've lost on the scales. Can't wait for our mini 4 week milestone next week where we'll have to do our measurements and complete another fitness test, to see how much we've 
really improved.  Bring it on.
Tonight's Thai Beef Larb.

Today also marks the last day of Feb Fast... I'm hoping I can continue on this journey, so to my friends out there, i ask you a favour. Please support me and do not encourage me to have that beer or glass of wine. I really need to keep this up so I can achieve my goals...

And with that - I think it's time to hit publish and shut down so I can go to bed. Mish is yelling at us through Facebook to get to get bed early .. In her words, "At the risk of sounding like a nanna I have to say GO TO BED EARLY! I've set a challenge for my Round 1 members to do 14 days straight of going to bed early and waking up early. Click LIKE if you are up for the challenge!! Now get off Facebook and go to bed!" 

Better listen to Mish hey, so Nigh Night all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment