Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 3 - Complete :)

Towel Pulls
My New Purple Weights
Another Monday done and dusted which means another week completed in 12wbt.. Been at this for 3 weeks now and really starting to notice a difference with not only my weight but my fitness as well.. Feeling Great :).... 

Tonight also marked another mini milestone. Whilst I was busy preparing and cooking up tonight's vegetarian paella, my boy decided he'd go and buy a spanish wine to go with it. Normally I would have sat there and guzzled it up with him, instead I had zilch then went for my run and work out afterwards!! And I didn't even feel like I missed it !! Amazing... 

Not only did I smash 500 calories at this weeks SSS it was also one of the funniest. Lots of giggles, and sometimes uncontrollably (if that's a word)... Was possibly due to lack of sleep, or purely just how unco we all looked whilst trying to do some of Mish's moves!! Still got a long way to go til I can get to that 1000 mark, but I believe that me being much smaller than most who are conquering this challenge, I'm happy with 500 :)...

That just about does it for me tonight.. Big week ahead with our first mini milestone including our 4 week measurements on Wednesday and another fitness test on Saturday. Plus on Sunday, I'll be doing the 5km Grand Prix Fun Run... Bring it on!!

To finish off, here are a few of my favourite dishes from the week!

Nigh Night xo 

Rocket Pocket Big Breakky 

Fried Rice

Watermelon, Strawberry and Rosewater Mint Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment