Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hot Cross Buns - why not ???

Well, what a big couple of days. As Easter looms, the challenge is set to try and stay true to myself and keep smashing the cardio and not to get sucked into eating all the chocolate bunnies that seem to be invading our house! Sunday I was so excited after the Run for the Kids that I decided to attempt to make hot cross buns for the first time.. But don't worry - of course it was 12wbt's low calorie version.. So easy to make, they just required a lot of time and patience... Success they were - See below!!!

Yesterday also marked the official half way point of our 12wbt journey. Week six complete, and instead of celebrating with a beer or two I brought my first set of boxing gloves and focus pads! Was very excited. So much so that my man, was my punching bag for the evening and we set up drills around the lounge room. Thanks PM.. I don't think our rabbits quite knew what was going on, lol...

Today, I also recived my official photos from the Grand Prix run, will have to post them separately!

And with that - I say night night folks and hope you enjoy my foodie pics below x

Hot Cross Buns





Thai Beef Burger
Fresh Brown Rice and Barley Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment