Monday, March 18, 2013

On the Road

Coming to you live from Wangaratta. I've be sent up here to Wang for a day of meetings tomorrow and enjoying the mini getaway.. Although, tricky couple of days, with long train journeys / eating out for breakky / lunch / dinner... Any tips out there, on training and eating right when youre on the road?

My new Lululemon purchases
I was really excited to see that the hotel does has have a gym, but I've just gone to check it out and very disappointed. It's tucked away in the corner of the basement car park with one treadmill (that looks really old) in a room that's smaller than my bedroom.. Errr, I don't think so...  Looks like I'll have to stick with my original plan and get up for a run before breakky and just hope that I don't get lost ... Just as well as I was organised and packed my running gear :)

Oh and it appears there's no ch10 either which means no biggest loser .. Not happy jan!!! Damn country channels.

Apart from being on the road, everything's truckin along nicely.  Smashed another SSS and of course my other sessions during the week and feeling great... Like some of my other fellow 12wbt's I too was also very excited that one of my favourite stores, lululemon, opened a new store at Highpoint! I decided it was the perfect excuse to go shout myself a couple of new tops and a sun-visor as a half way reward. Yep you heard me, we're half way through already - woo hoo!! But don't worry, I've signed up for Round 2 - I'm not done with 12wbt just yet!

You'll be pleased to know, I finally have some more foody pics - been a good few days :)
Enjoy and nigh night! 

Meat Pie with Mushy Peas
Apple Tart
Prosciutto & Ricotta Pizza with rocket and cherry tomatoes

Mini Chocolate Fudge Cake
Hoisin Beef Stir fry

Breakfast Buttermilk Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment