Friday, March 29, 2013

I've lost my chin


Left: me before 12wbt Right: me week 7 of 12wbt
Another awesome couple of days on 12wbt.. Wednesday was weigh in day, and I was down another 300 grams, which means a total of 3.9 kilos gone !!!  But best of all, Im really starting notice the difference. The other day, I put a skirt on I hadn't worn in 3 months and it almost fell off, and yay, I've also finally lost my chin! Finale party - here we come!!

Today ... I also broke my 800 calories record in our SGFS. Thanks Transformers, was lovely meeting you all this morning...  Still yet to reach the 1000 calories, but perhaps that can be my mini milestone for week 8. 

With that, I hope you all have a lovely Easter, stay safe, and don't overload too much on chocolate and hot cross buns! 


Happy Easter from my furry little kids, Piddles and Puddles!
Baked beans on toast with spinach
Chicken Parma


No comments:

Post a Comment