Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pink Ladies

My lovely Pink Ladies after beating the top team!
Don't know bout you but I'm happy Easter is now over and I can get back into routine again. I like most of you are a little worried bout weigh in tomorrow but all things considering I'm pretty happy with myself that I didn't over enduldge and also managed to fit in a 10.5 km walk with my lovely mum... As long as I don't gain anything I'll be happy!

Tuesday nights are netball nights for me and tonight's blog is in dedication to my wonderful pink ladies.. We've come a long way in 6 or so weeks.. Who would have thought after 5 games we'd be 4 wins and 1 loss.. Considering we got flogged in all our practice matches. YAY us!!! I so look forward to each and every tuesday :)...

This week is also our mini milestone week. Trying to decide what my challenge should be... If you do have any thoughts please talk to me.. I'm yet to run a full 5km without stopping or a full 20 mins without stopping, so I'm thinking along those lines!! Guess we'll soon find out, hey!!

And with that, I think it's nigh night from me and hope you enjoy my few pics below !! 


My lovely 10 km walk with mum! Should have got a photo of the both of us - whoops... 
There will always be next time!!


And of course, I can't leave you without more foodie pics! 
Quinoa porridge and banana

Chocolate and custard tart
Baked Trevally with cherry tomatoes, lemon and dill (except I couldn't get trevally and baked blue grenadier instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment