Friday, April 5, 2013

You can't go wrong with Laksa!!!

In the words of Mother Teresa " It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."  Thank you Michelle, for reminding me of this morning, it couldn't have come at a better time!! The last few days I've been feeling exhausted again and lacking in motivation. With 8 weeks down and 4 to go, it's time to step it up again.

The good news is that over Easter I managed to continue my weight loss journey and lose another 300 grams. Was stoked that I didn't gain, considering like most of you I over indulged a little. I mean really it's un-human to not have hot cross buns and Easter eggs right ???

It's also week 8 which means. its measurements time and mini milestone / fitness test week. I'm excited to report I've lost a further 9 cms which now means a total of 17 cms gone. I'm now also 4.2 kgs lighter!!! It's very much slow and steady but as I've said before, it's the best way to do it, and feeling so much better for it! With some encouragement from KB, I've decided my mini milestone will be to run 20 minutes without stopping!! Stay tuned, for my report on Sunday!

Before I say Nigh Night, just one teeny tiny confession .... 
I've been out every night this week and haven't done any cooking. Apart from tonight where I attempted my first ever laksa. It was a success and so yummy and so easy anyone can do it!!! 

Oh yeah, and I'm also very excited, cause I just purchased the finale party and workout tix.... 
Now to buy a new dress and shoes and bag... :-)

Chicken & Broccolinni Laksa!

No comments:

Post a Comment