Sunday, April 14, 2013

I blew it !!!

Quite literally, I blew it!! I don't even want to think about the amount of calories I consumed as the result of a weekend away with my barhopping buddies on the Mornington Peninsula... 


Saturday was spent hopping between wineries such as Ten Minutes by Tractor, Montalto, T'Gallants, Elgee Park, Quealey's, Baillieu's and Stonier! The highlight of the day was definitely Merricks General Store for lunch. Pumpkin Gnocchi paired with a glass of Quealy Pinot Grigio - delic..  Definitely must go back, and with four wineries at the one stop, what more could you want?
We then followed this up with a my kitchen rules style dinner, where we were paired off and cooked three amazing courses... The challenge of the day was to find wines that would match these courses and that we did!! Sensational effort by everyone!!

Awesome times but today I'm glad to get back into some kind of normality.. 
Feeling very guilty for missing our Sat Super Sess and didn't even fit in a run as I was hoping. 
Really have to make up for it now, and work my butt off for these last 3 weeks... 

And finally, in 12wbt news, thanks Transformers - I finally tried the Chobani yoghurt you all keep raving about it... And I Love Love Loved it.. Can't wait to try em all now..YUM!!

Nigh Night xo

The famous Chobani - yum yum yum!!
Beef Pad See Ew



No comments:

Post a Comment