Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Goal Dress

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It's been seven days since my last blog.
First things first.. As you may know Wednesday is weigh in day (our 2nd last for the round) ...  
Unfort I've lost zilch in the last week, not even 100 grams... But it's all good, as mum reminded me, "You've probably just reached a plateau and it will kick start again soon. You just need to keep reminding yourself - I love who I've become, and to suck it up, commit and keep doing what I'm doing" Thanks Mum, you're so right !!!

The good news is I've now lost 5.2 kilos since starting the program and I'm feeling the fittest and healthiest Ive been in along time, as a result, I've even been able to come off my medication that I've been taking for for seven years..  

I'm also very excited cause I almost fit back into one of my favourite dresses I haven't worn in years! (Don't ask me why I still have it, I guess I loved it so much I couldn't bring myself to throw it out and just hoped that one day I might just fit back into it).. It's now my goal to fit into this dress for a friends wedding in January :) ... 

The Goal Dress
Well peeps, that's 11 weeks down and 1 to go - I can't quite believe it...

I've been rather busy and out most nights, so I promise there will be more foody pics next time I promise. Tonight I'm gonna attempt to make Mish's Anzac day biscuits! 
Nigh Night x

Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry with Noodles




No comments:

Post a Comment