Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Time to knuckle down !!

Firstly, Ive been receiving a lot a lovely comments lately about my blog and just want to say a big thank you to all my lovely readers out there. I'm so stoked to think that not only are people reading my blog but I've somehow managed to inspire and encourage friends and strangers to achieve their goals and get out there and JFDI. Some of you have even decided to join me & sign up for
Round 2 - AWESOME!! So THANK YOU - can't wait to do it all again with you...

 Now - down to business...
It's Wednesday which means it's another weigh in day... 
The good news is I'm down another 800 gs - so yay me... I'm edging closer and closer to my goal and with only 4 weeks to go, it's really time to knuckle down and commit even more. 

Now - how many of you are still facing this every time you open the fridge door? It's really not fair at all is it? Wish my boy would just hurry up and eat em, so the temptation is removed!!


That's all I've got for you tonight I'm afraid - I'm exhausted and need an early night!!! 
But before I go, here's your foody pics!

Nigh night xo
This Jacket Potato with Tomato and Coriander Salsa was an absolute winner - love love loved it !!!
Chicken and Grape Salad with Walnuts and Feta
Strawberry Bruschetta

No comments:

Post a Comment