Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's weigh in wednesday!

After my big blow out weekend, I'm happy to report that somehow how I still managed to lose 200gs. I couldn't quite believe it, and even had to double check just to make sure. What's even more exciting is that I'm now under 62 kilo's! I can't even remember the last time I was under 63 let alone 62...

I guess this is the time I should say, place your final bets!!! 
With only 2 weeks to go I only have 1.8 kilo's to lose before I reach my goal.  It's time to really pull out the stops now, and go even harder !! I've even just signed up for Round 2 (10 km running program) and can't wait to continue this journey! 

It's short and sweet tonight, but I can't leave you without giving a shout out to the special man in my life!  Not only has he had to give up our Sunday Fancy dinners, but yesterday he cleaned all afternoon, paid our bills and then went off to the supermarket. You might be wondering, why is this such a big deal... Well, little did I know that he came home with more flavours I haven't tried yet of my new favourite chobani yoghurt (thanks transformers), muesli and fruit. Then, when I walked in the door after playing netball, he surprised me by preparing dessert. A yummy and healthy dessert instead of the usual ice-cream / chocolate / cake etc we would normally eat!
What a man!! Thanks Peter, you're the best xo!!

Peter's Chobani Yoghurt with fruit and muesli. It make not look that spectacular, but it was thought behind it that made it sooo good!! I'm such a lucky girl to have such an awesome boyfriend!!

And with that It's time to say Nigh Night  xo

Stuffed Tomatoes with Feta, Currents and Mint!
I'm not a big fan of tomatoes so I substituted it for capsicum - and were so yum!
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
Sweet Spiced Dip with Fruit
Cupcake Quiches

No comments:

Post a Comment