Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday weigh in

and my magic number is ....

da da da da da da - 63.4 kg... 400 grams down from last and a total of 2.6 for the program so far.. Seem to be getting some consistency now so very happy with my slow and steady progress and on par to reach my goal for the end of the 12 weeks :)

You'll also be pleased to know that I didn't get lost when I ran the streets in the Wang... Whilst out and about, I went on the hunt for my Pop's old house.. Couldn't find the house, but there was a park there instead. Omen, i think so!!

the pretty park
And thanks to a new app, a good friend put me onto, I was able to do another successful workout... So do yourselves a favour and check out the Tabata timer app. 
Perfect for when you're on the road! Thanks KB...

In other news, two red flag nights coming up with the Rugby tomorrow night and Races Fri night. Little bit worried, but for once, are also organised and pre-prepared extra dinners so I can quickly heat up and eat before I head out and not have to rely on junk/fried food !!! I Just wish day light savings would hurry up and finish - really struggling getting up in the dark but have no choice, cause if I don't, I won't have the time to workout when I go home.. GRRRRR... 

And unfort no foody pics tonight...  Having been on the road for the last couple nights have not done the supermarket shopping.. But thankfully, my lovely boy that he is, brought a cooked chook so I've just had that with some salad for dinner tonight...

Nigh night all and congrats to all my other fellow 12wbt'ers for reaching the half way mark. 
We should be proud and hopefully can continue kicking our goals together !! x

No comments:

Post a Comment