Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Is it only Tuesday?

Who said Sunday was a rest day?
I don't even know where to begin with tonight's entry.. Other than I'm sore, I'm tired and I'm cranky... Just got off the netball court so am feeling some what happy with myself but man Id forgotten how hard the game is and how much fitness is required. Guess I can only get better. 

Since Sunday, I've been feeling a bit blah and haven't been giving it the 100% I probably should be. So, yes, I am just a little bit worried about tomorrows weigh in day. Sunday we went to the hanging rock harvest picnic. It was a long day and a very hot day so lots of cold soft drinks. (A big no no, but water just didn't cut it). There was also lots of gourmet food and free tastings, etc,  so as you can imagine very hard to pull yourself away. By the time we got home, we were so exhausted that we ordered Fish n Chips for dinner. Thankfully, I did save my treat meal til Sunday and we also hiked our way to the top of the rock (on my rest day) so I didn't feel quite so bad but what can you do hey?

Taking a moment
All I can do now, is build a bridge and get over it.. Will just have to get up tomorrow and give it 110% to make up for the last couple of days... 

Oh yeah, how could I not finish without talking about food... 
I would have to say that my favourite meal of 12wbt so far would have to be the Bimbap meal..  
A Korean inspired dish that I've never tried before... Was so fresh and so tasty - can't wait to have this one again!!! You should definitely give a go!!

Bimbap meal
And with that, I think it's nigh night from me. 
Keep your fingers crossed there will be results on the scales tomorrow.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment